Every once in awhile, the internet graces us with pure comedy gold that will hurt our stomachs and Pam Dave Zaring’s family photos are at the top of my list for 2018 thus far. If you’re not familiar with the story, check out the post from Zaring’s profile on Facebook:
Basically, the photographer (new to the game I assume) said that the sunny day caused some issues with shadows and “Lesa” never learned how to properly retouch photos so she just threw this foolishness together.I just have a few questions:
- Why did Lesa’s teacher not properly teach her how to retouch photos? Was this not part of the class? I’d think this is a critical point of a photography course. Did Lesa miss that class?
- Where did Leza come up with the idea to use these outlandish cartoon faces? Youtuber and Photoshop expert, Antti Karppinen, created a video to help people achieve that wonderful “look”.
- How could Leza even find the confidence to put these photos in the mail and actually stand behind them? She even had the name of the company on the photos?! I need that type of confidence in my own life.
- Where is Leza’s sense of accountability? She told the Zarings that her professor failed to teach her how to retouch photos and came up with this ish? I feel like in today’s age, you can definitely find out information on Youtube or in various forums. No excuses!
- There’s a small piece of me that believes this photo is symbolic of the contingent of wypipo that voted for 45. They thought they were getting one thing and definitely got another. Now they sitting here with the poo face! lol!
- Ol’ Pam didn’t have an issue with the photos. Pam wrote in response to comments about the :
“This is not a joke. This is legitimately the final product I received in the mail yesterday. I passed my furious mark months ago when she wouldn’t send us anything. I was fully prepared to be scammed, money gone, and no final product! So the humour was much easier to find. Trust me, at one point my blood boiled anytime I was asked about the status of our photos!!”
Now, this couldn’t have been me. Lesa would have to tell me where I could deliver these hands, because ain’t no way she would’ve gotten away with this. I’m still a work in process.
Take a look at the rest of these bad photos below for a laugh: